I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Sun, 10 Nov 2002
[ 18:05:10 alane ] phoenixwww Phoenix is a fast, low-overhead browser from the Mozilla project
* PORTREVISION ==> 7.
* Allow building under -CURRENT.
* Changes in LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS passed to configure.
* Updated mkdistfile to remove more unneeded dirs. Used to make a
new distfile from a cvs checkout. For maintainers only, really.
* Disable bi-directional text in config.
* Remove dupes from mozconfig.in.
The problem with the martian file selection dialogs is gone. I am not sure of
the cause, but apparently it had to do with either which version of the NSPR
libs phoenix runs with or the link order of libraries. I don't care, as long as
it doesn't do it, 'cause I do not read Martian.
Should be running against its own set of NSPR libs now. (Note: you can't just
use ldd to check this since the startup scripts play all kinds of fun games.)
You are advised to remove $HOME/.phoenix before running the new version.