- update to 2.6.STABLE13
- replace sunsite.auc.dk which is no longer serving Squid distfiles
(cf fenner's distfile survey) and replace it with ftp.belnet.be.
The Squid mirror list seems to have vanished (temporarily) during
their website redesign spree but it used to be listed there as
an official Belgian mirror.
- remove files/extra-patch-changeset_11375 which was added in
2.6.12_1, the fix is present in 2.6.STABLE13.
- simplify the SQUID_KQUEUE parsing; Squid-2 will automatically enable
kqueue(2) support and the new OPTIONS parser does no longer require
.ifndef WITHOUT_* constructs
- remove IGNORE for the combination of SQUID_SSL and SQUID_ICAP
- (try to) adapt the ICAP-core patch to the changes in the Squid code base
- add a +ICAP identifier to the internal Squid version string to help the
Squid developers in identifying patched up Squid versions (some
reported bugs were not really Squid but rather ICAP bugs it seems)
Submitted by: Thomas-Martin Seck (maintainer)