|Commit found by message id
Wed, 18 Apr 2012
[ 18:39:22 crees ] |
x11-fm Fast, small and powerful file manager
Rodent is a fast, small and powerful file manager for the
GNU operating system (but it also works in BSD). That's one
way to look at it. Another way is to call it a graphic shell
(that's probably more accurate).
* Rodent wastes no space on menus or function buttons (display
real estate is too valuable).
* All functionality is available through popup menu or keyboard
* Popup menu is context sensitive.
* Full lpterminal is available from keyboard.
* Functionality is extendible via plugin technology.
Submitted by: Jens K. Loewe <email@example.com>
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 2
Showing files for just one port: x11-fm/rodent
show all files
hide all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 10 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new