- Remove ttmkfdir dependency and do not use it, using static method by
add fonts.dir in webfonts/files/. It's easier on us for no prefer
what to use tools. For example, if you install Xorg and why do you
need ttmkfdir when there have mkfontscale and mkfontdir that came
- Add run fc-cache like bitstream-vera port has, useful for the new
Xorg/XFree86 and other desktops.
- Remove the rename, leave the default alone to avoid cause a few apps crash.
- Move LICENSE in DOCSDIR instead in font directory.
- Remove too many targets, they aren't need and the complicate isn't
- Correct the extract way, now it will extracting in WRKSRC.
- Remove WITH_NETSCAPE_ALIASES, there's no Netscape 4.x in ports tree.
- A few other cleans up.
BTW: If it causes any different language font problem, please let me know and
I will be happy to try to fix it.
Approved by: Konstantinos Konstantinidis <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Tested by: keramida (Greek font)