Add i810 driver to AMD64 package.
 Put the manpages from section 4 under 4x. For example, you can do
"man 4x vga" to get the X vga(4x) manpage, still do man 4 cirrus to get
cirrus(4x), and man -a vga to get both vga manpages.
 Apply several important-looking fixes to ATI drivers from the stable branch:
- Fix mode setting with Mach64 on some laptops.
- Don't crash with mach64 for some PCI configurations
- Improve hang detection on r128s. (may improve speed in DRI, too)
- Avoid a hang on server regen on r128 with DRI.
- Fix the DynamicClocks support, which could have caused hangs with DRI on
PR:  ports/25576
Submitted by:  fanf
Requested by:  peter
Obtained from:  XORG-6_8-branch