XMonad is a tiling window manager written in Haskell for X.
* Very stable, fast, small and simple.
* Automatic window tiling and management
* First class keyboard support: a mouse is unnecessary
* Full support for tiling windows on multi-head displays
* Full support for floating windows
* XRandR support to rotate, add or remove monitors
* Per-workspace layout algorithms
* Per-screens custom status bars
* Easy, powerful customisation and reconfiguration
* Large extension library
* Extensive documentation and support for hacking
Submitted by: Matthieu Guegan <matt.guegan at free.fr>