|Commit found by message id
Fri, 17 Dec 2004
[ 07:32:45 edwin ] |
mail Powerful virus/spam scanning framework for mail gateways
[MAINTAINER] mail/MailScanner: update to 4.36.4
- Update to 4.36.4
* New Features and Improvements *
- Improved URL trimming in phishing net.
- Various improvements and fixes in phishing net.
- Added support for RedHat Enterprise Linux 4.
- Added check for Password-Protected Archives setting when using
- Added support for "fast" parameter to all installation scripts.
This reduces all waits to 1 second, greatly speeds installation!
- Improved logging when there are too many attachments.
- Added message ID to log of phishing attempts.
- Added autoupdater for Panda.
- Added %variables% to text and HTML report messages, so the email
added to the end of each report is customised centrally from
MailScanner.conf. This currently uses %org-long-name% and %web-site%.
- Added upgrade_languages_conf script to automate upgrading of
the languages.conf file in whatever translation directory you use.
* Fixes *
- Fixed outstanding problem in bitdefender-autoupdate, so that it works
properly on new installations.
- Fixed logging problem with phishing net on a few malformed messages.
- Removed /var/tmp files from MailScanner-MIME-Base64 rpm build.
- Fixed problem in Vexira parser.
- Fixed problem where All-Viruses would cause every problem to be
Submitted by: Jan-Peter Koopmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 15 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new