Integrate the following vendor patches as published on
- Correct several minor aufs issues (squid bug #671)
- Basic authentification fails when login+password totalled to more than
64 characters (squid bug #1171)
- Fix an assertion that could occur when traffic other than HTTPS was
tunneled through squid via the CONNECT method (squid bug #1269)
- Make the --disable-hostname-check configuration option actually work
(squid bug #1270)
- Fix aufs warning about open filedescriptors when the cache was shut down
(squid bug #671)
- Allow squid to process requests for files larger than 2GB in size
(squid bug #437)
Introduce a new OPTION "WITH_SQUID_LARGEFILE", default to off to match
squid's default behaviour.
Rebuild squid with -DWITH_SQUID_LARGEFILE or run 'make config' and
select this new option.
- Add two new cachemgr actions: "pending_objects" and "client_objects"
- Make external acls that require authentication request new credentials
after access had been denied (squid bug #1278)
- Make squid use "daemon" instead of "local4" as syslog facility (squid bug
Submitted by: Thomas-Martin Seck <email@example.com> (maintainer)