|Commit found by message id
Sat, 28 May 2005
[ 09:56:27 jylefort ] |
mail Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy
Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy is a spam filter that sits on port 25 in front of your
regular SMTP server (sendmail, postfix, qmail, etc).
ASSP performs a number of configurable spam checks, and on detecting a spam
message, provides an immediate 5xx SMTP error code back to the client.
Non-spam messages are passed to your regular SMTP server for further
processing and delivery.
- a whitelist of known good senders
- Bayesian checks on message headers and contents
- recipient address validation using LDAP and RFC822 conformance
- relay denial
- HELO checking
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework) checking
- DNSBL (DNS Block List) checking using many DNSBL services
- Virus detection
ASSP is a single script with a web-based configuration tool.
Submitted by: J.R. Oldroyd <email@example.com>
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 2
show all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 19 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new