- Always enable FAM and pcre, so add them in the list of dependency.
- Fix the installation of error like this below by add graphics/netpbm in the
pnmtopng: not found
pngtopnm: not found
pnmscale: not found
- Fix the ability of disable/enable xine, so you don't have to depend on xine
when the xine thumbnail plugin is disable (aka WITHOUT_XINE).
- Fix all of plugins/thumbnails build by add @LDFLAGS@ in each of
Makefile.in's LDFLAGS. That also make xine, music stuff and etc actually
work to create the thumbnails or/and do something.
- A few other fixes that make it builds better.
- Do not extract the CVS, now our filesystem and plist look prettier.
- Add new knobs:
Didn't add knobs for dbus, gnomevfs, avi and etc because they either doesn't
build or cause it crashes. As for KDE stuff like dcop and kio, I am lacking
to test them so someone will have to check and test it.
- Fix the plist.
- Bump the PORTREVISION.
Reported by: tmclaugh (can't build with plugins/thumbnails)
Approved by: Anders Troback <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)