|Commit found by message id
Sun, 23 Jul 2006
[ 18:56:26 alepulver ] |
games Cleaned up copy of the original Quake III Arena source code
- Bump PORTREVISION.
- Use Makefile for building instead of scons, and remove Perl dependency.
- Use pkg-plist.
- Add OPTIONS. Allow to build without X11, threaded version, etc.
- Fix building on non-i386 and FreeBSD 4.X.
- Respect CFLAGS when optimizations are enabled.
- Add patch to fix 2 security vulnerabilities .
Submitted by: alepulver (myself)
Approved by: maintainer (timeout)
Obtained from: q3icculus (http://icculus.org/quake3/) 
Security: CVE-2006-2082 
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new