|Commit found by message id
Sun, 4 Feb 2007
[ 23:10:52 tmclaugh ] |
deskutils Personal note taking system for the GNOME desktop
- Update to 0.5.4
* Bug fix release
* New HTML export feature to export all recursively linked notes.
* Improved "Start Here" instructions for new Tomboy users.
* New bulleted list support (Chris Scobell).
* New configurable plugin interface (Mathias Hasselmann).
* New Backlinks Plugin.
* Improved behavior running without notification area.
* New Managed D-Bus/DBusSharp
* Additional search interface improvements.
* New note pinning in main menu.
* New integrated table of contents and search.
* New find bar for searching inside a single note.
* New Bugzilla plugin (David Trowbridge).
* New Tomboy icons (Jakub Steiner).
* Timestamped logging to ~/.tomboy.log.
* Number of notes in main menu configurable in GConf.
- Move to LOCALBASE
NOTE: deve/dbus is needed because of the bundled managed dbus#
Project by: BSD# (http://www.mono-project.com/Mono:FreeBSD)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 19 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new