|Commit found by message id
Wed, 15 Aug 2007
[ 06:48:36 clsung ] |
security Prelude Network Intrusion Detection System central logging point
- Update to 0.9.9
- Fix error when changing ownership of spool directory
Changelog prelude-manager 0.9.9:
- Update configuration template, add documentation for Prelude
generic TCP options.
- Implement modified patch from Pierre Chifflier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
to fix the example log path (fix #224).
- Move IDMEF message normalization in the scheduler, rather than
doing it upon reception. This remove some load from the server
and allow Prelude-Manager own IDMEF messages to go through the
- Implement heartbeat->analyzer normalization.
- Improve IPv4 / IPv6 address normalization.
IPv4 mapped IPv6 addresses are now mapped back to IPv4.
Additionally, the Normalize plugin now provide two additionals option:
ipv6-only: Map any incoming IPv4 address to IPv6.
keep-ipv4-mapped-ipv6: do not map IPv4 mapped IPv6 addresses back to
- Make a difference between exceptional report plugin failure (example:
a single message couldn't be processed) and "global" plugin failure
(example: database server is down). We use a different failover for
'exceptional' failure, so that we don't try to reinsert a bogus message
- Start of a Prelude-Manager manpages (#236).
- Various bug fixes.
Submitted by: maintainer (Robin Gruyters)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new