[PATCH] textproc/xmlto: important fixes, general overhaul, take maintainership
Supersedes: ports/123952 - please close that one, in favour
of this one. (Note, if that one should have been committed
before this one, please bump PORTREVISION to 2!)
Changes that were already in ports/123952:
- Fix all scripts that use cp -a to instead use cp -PpR,
fixing output formats such as html, html-nochunks and others.
- Take maintainership of port.
Additional changes since ports/123952, a.k.a. "overhaul":
- Drop non-functional passivetex autodetection
- Make WITH_PASSIVETEX an official OPTION (default: OFF, as previously)
- Add COPYING ChangeLog THANKS to PORTDOCS
- Use PORTDOCS instead of pkg-plist
- Properly depend on print/passivetex (so the build system doesn't get
with just TeX installed but PassiveTeX missing)
- Fix bug (missing "export USE_BACKEND"), amending to
reported, with fix, by Ondrej Vasik; the bug rendered "xmlto txt ..."
- Complete pkg-plist for WITH_PASSIVETEX case, it missed some files;
thus fixing packages.
- Mention Ondrej Vasik, current xmlto maintainer, in pkg-descr.
Dropped from ports/123952 (i. e. deliberately omitted from this PR,
and not part of 0.0.20):
- Move files/patch-xmlto.in into post-patch section of Makefile
but keep the file.
Submitted by: Matthias Andree <email@example.com>