|Commit found by message id
Tue, 3 Jun 2008
[ 13:24:58 itetcu ] |
ports-mgmt Port build tinderbox system
Update to 2.4.3.
If all goes well, this will be the last 2.x release before a 3.0 major release.
The 2.4.3 release is primarily aimed at fixing bugs, but a few small features
have been added:
* Treat the -u argument to sendBuildCompletionMail as a username rather than an
arbitrary database ID. Also, do better error checking in case a user has not
been defined in the datastore.
* Add -b <build name> support to the listBuildPortsQueue command.
* Add a new tc command, getPortLastBuiltStatus to get a port's last status.
* Properly quote the UPDATE_CMD argument in the *PortsTreeUpdate hooks.
* Add a new tbkill.sh tool to terminate a running tinderbuild.
* Add a new tinderbuild option, -norebuild, which will prevent tinderbuild from
forcing a rebuild of any packages specified on the command line.
* Add the build platform and release level to the logs.
* Add support for listing total ports per Build in the www-exp frontend.
* Some other minor bugs have been fixed.
Plus 3 local (port) patches:
* in "Current and Latest Builds" (?action=latest_buildports) increase the number
of ports displayed from 20 to 30
* in ports built for a build view (?action=list_buildports&build=something)
when sorting is done by Last Build Attempt sort descending (latest build first).
* in build logs, add: 
- building for: (ie: "6.3-STABLE amd64")
- Makefile ident: (ie: "$FreeBSD: ports/ports-mgmt/tinderbox/Makefile,v 1.41
2008/05/19 20:00:16 itetcu Exp $")
- prefixes: (ie: "LOCALBASE=usr/local X11BASE=usr/local")
- NO* env vars: (ie: "NOPORTDOCS=yes NOPORTEXAMPLES=yes NOPORTDATA=yes")
This release would not have been possible without the contributions of
Alexander Loginov, miwi, Chess Griffin, itetcu, Dmitriy Kirhlarov,
Robert Gogolok, and ade.
- Fix a few typos in pkg-message. 
PR: ports/123957 
Submited by: Wen heping <email@example.com> ,
idea from miwi@'s patch for HEAD 
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
6 vulnerabilities affecting 9 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new