|Commit found by message id
Sat, 19 Jul 2008
[ 10:13:26 miwi ] |
print GUI to view, search, print, and convert PostScript and PDF documents
GSview is a graphical interface for Ghostscript. (Ghostscript is an
interpreter for the PostScript page description language used by
laser printers.) For documents following the Adobe PostScript Document
Structuring Conventions, GSview allows selected pages to be viewed or
printed. Features include:
* Display and print PostScript and PDF files.
* View pages in arbitrary order (Next, Previous, Goto).
* Page size and Orientation are automatically selected from DSC
comments or can be selected using the menu.
* Print selected pages using Ghostscript.
* Convert pages to bitmap, PDF or PostScript.
* Selectable display resolution, depth, alpha.
* Single button zoom.
* Extract selected pages to another file.
* Copy display bitmap to clipboard, and save clipboard bitmap as BMP file.
* Add bitmap or user preview to EPS file (Interchange, TIFF or Windows
* Graphically select and show bounding box for EPS file.
* Extract bitmap preview or PostScript from DOS EPS file.
* Extract text or search for text.
* Can read gzip and bzip2 compressed PostScript and PDF files.
* On-line help.
* English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian,
Slovak, Spanish and Swedish languages.
Submitted by: bf <bf2006a at yahoo.com>
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 2
show all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 14 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new