Update from 2.5.27 to 2.5.28.
Comments from the announcement:
Version 2.5.28 is a beta maintenance release that fixes a couple of
bugs and adds some minor features. Please be aware that any features
introduced in the 2.5.x development versions may be renamed, changed or
removed without notice before 2.6.0.
* New features:
- New differentiated options for SnapAttraction when snapping
against screen edges:
"None", "ScreenWindows", "ScreenIcons", "ScreenAll"
- New option to the BugOpts command: TransliterateUtf8.
* Bug fixes:
- Fixed non-visible Qt windows after a Qt deferred map (e.g.
Skype profile windows).
- Fixed the use of the X-resource "fvwmstyle".
- Fixed segmentation fault in FvwmEvent when parsing an
undefined event name, or an undefined environment variable
to the RPlayHost option.
- Fixed the events startup, shutdown and unknown in FvwmEvent.
- Fvwm now retains utf8 window names when the WM_NAME changes,
and the utf8 name converted to the default charset match
the old WM_NAME.
- Fixed the options RPlayVolume and RPlayPriority in FvwmEvent.
- Fixed SnapAttraction: Option SameType/Icons/Windows did
falsely not affect conditions of option "Screen" and option
"SameType" snapped falsely icons and windows together.
- Fixed a problem where modules would get incorrect stacking
information if many windows were restacked at the same time.
- Fixed BugOpts parsing of more than one option at a time and
restoring of default value for the last option
in the command line when omitted.
- 64 bit fix for setting EWMH _NET_WM_ICON property on windows.
Run past: marcus (portsmgr hat)
Feature safe: Yes