|Commit found by message id
Mon, 7 Dec 2009
[ 07:14:26 dougb ] |
ports-mgmt Manage your ports without external databases or languages
Introducing portmaster with package support!
This is svn version r200206.
1. Support for the following new options:
a. --packages|-P and --packages-only|-PP
In addition to the new code this also involved making some existing
messages more generic, and customizing some others to be aware of
whether packages are in use or not.
2. New command line parser allows placement of --long-options
anywhere in the command line
Minor Tweaks and Fixes
1. Make fail() less finicky about how the message is input
2. Start the process of deprecating -p since it isn't useful
3. Fix parsing of PKG_DBDIR so that we don't depend on it having
exactly 3 components. This also saves 2 external calls to cut.
4. For the --clean-distfiles[-all] options sort the list before
printing to make it easier to see when files are related.
5. Instead of repeating the tests on when to run read_distinfos()
do them once in the initialization phase then rely on whether or
not DI_FILES is set.
6. Improve some messages to make their meaning more clear
Excellent beta testing and feedback by: Christer Solskogen
Major funding for the package code, including the --packages-build
and --packages-if-newer options was provided by Modirum MDpay.
Additional funding provided by (in no particular order):
More information on sponsorship is available at:
My deepest appreciation to the FreeBSD community for the outpouring
of support that allowed me to complete this portion of the project.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
14 vulnerabilities affecting 20 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new