|Commit found by message id
Tue, 5 Jan 2010
[ 19:58:18 miwi ] |
ports-mgmt Port build tinderbox system, devel version
Update to 3.4-20100104
Fixes from upstream:
- Remove X11BASE support it is now obsolete. (already in ports-mgmt/tinderbox)
- Expand the glob to check for Perl so that it actually
captures lang/perl5.10. (already in ports-mgmt/tinderbox)
- Restore some of the leftover exceptions but use LOCALBASE instead of X11BASE.
- Expand the MySQL glob to match on MySQL 5.4 and 5.5.
- Adjust the SQL query to remove all entries from a BuildPortsQueue. This
makes things more compatible.
Two Experimental patches from Tim Bishop and beat@.
- Tim has added support for multiple tinderd instances at the same
The parallel patch allows to run multiple tinderd instances at the
same time. You can enable multiple tinderd instances via /etc/rc.conf
- beat@ as added support for tmpfs to enable the usage of FreeBSD's
Both patches are experimental and are not official supported by the Tinderbox
Reviewed by: itetcu, beat (thx!)
Approved by: itetcu (maintainer implicit)
Obtained from: tinderbox cvs (snapshot)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
11 vulnerabilities affecting 36 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new