|Commit found by message id
Mon, 29 Mar 2010
[ 07:51:04 dougb ] |
ports-mgmt Manage your ports without external databases or languages
Add a --delete-packages option so that after a package is installed
it will be deleted.
Warn the user if they have an /etc/portmaster.rc file. This location
is deprecated in favor of PREFIX/etc.
1. Add -m1 to grep lines that can only have one match
2. Additional debugging help and error checking
3. Introduce init_packages_var() to initialize the PACKAGES variable,
and use it in some places where init_packages() was being overloaded.
4. Improve the logic of when, and when not to initialize the
5. Bring in some internal changes from the latest svn version for
6. Add $PM_SU_CMD to a few places where it's needed
1. In pm_cd_pd() the error message should reference $1, not $origin
2. The -r option should take a glob as input
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
6 vulnerabilities affecting 9 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new