- update postfix-current to Snapshot 2.8-20100923
Incompatibility with snapshot 20100912
- If your DNSBL queries have a "secret" in the domain name, you must
now censor this information from the postscreen(8) SMTP replies.
- The postscreen "continue" action is now called "ignore". The old
name is still supported but no longer documented.
- The postscreen_hangup_action parameter was removed. Postscreen
now always behaves as if "postscreen_hangup_action = drop".
- The postscreen_cache_retention_time default was increased from
1d to 7d, to avoid deleting results from expensive deep SMTP
protocol tests too quickly.
Incompatibility with snapshot 20100827
The Postfix SMTP client no longer appends the local domain when
looking up a DNS name without ".".
Specify "smtp_dns_resolver_options=res_defnames" to get the old
behavior, which may produce unexpected results.
Many bugfixes/cleanup and improvements for postscreen.
For detailed information see RELEASE_NOTES, postconf(5) and
postscreen(8) for incompatibilities, features, and configuration
Submitted by: ohauer
Approved by: maintainer timeout, glarkin (mentor)