[ 23:21:31 dougb ] bind96dns BIND DNS suite with updated DNSSEC and threads
Update to version 9.6-ESV-R3, the latest from ISC, which addresses
the following security vulnerabilities.
For more information regarding these issues please see:
1. Cache incorrectly allows ncache and rrsig for the same type
Affects resolver operators whose servers are open to potential
attackers. Triggering the bug will cause the server to crash.
This bug applies even if you do not have DNSSEC enabled.
2. Using "allow-query" in the "options" or "view" statements to
restrict access to authoritative zones has no effect.
Affects authoritative server operators who wish to generally
restrict queries to their authoritative zones, and are running
9.6.2-P2 or any version of 9.7.x. The bug will allow unauthorized
end users to receive answers to queries they should not.
For the port:
1. Add CONFLICT for the ../bind-tools port
2. Remove CONFLICT for the removed ../bind9 port
3. Remove OPTION for threads on < RELENG_7
4. Switch to pkg-install to create the symlinks to /etc/namedb/ as
requested in 
PR: ports/151635 
Submitted by: Benjamin Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>