|Commit found by message id
Sat, 18 Jun 2011
[ 18:08:53 sunpoet ] |
net-im Command-line Twitter client in Perl
- Update to 1.1.12
- Fix DISTFILES: do not hardcode version
- Add perl5 CATEGORIES
- Use bsd.port.options.mk
- Make portlint happier
- Cosmetic change
- Patches for Perl 5.14 (thanks @rkfb for the report).
- Keyfiles can now be regenerated if they are corrupted or need to be updated
- /doesfollow should give true or false with -runcommand (thanks
@kaleidoscopique for the report). Similarly, /short should also work,
emitting the URL (thanks @microlifter for that report).
- Properly understands a new Twitter ad-hoc error format, which repairs some
operations that would unexpectedly appear to succeed but didn't actually
(thanks @augmentedfourth for the report).
- -readline autocomplete command list now up-to-date.
- Fixed a bug where TTYtter crashes ungracefully if OAuth credentials fail.
- Fixed regex in command processor that interpreted all commands starting with
/p as /print.
- -notimeline is now properly recognized by /set as a boolean.
- One last issue related to URL shortening.
Submitted by: sunpoet (myself)
Approved by: Julian Dunn <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new