Bugfix and Security update to 3.4.6.r1
From the announce message:
"Welcome to the first release candidate of phpMyAdmin 3.4.6, a bugfix
release containing also fixes for minor security problems.
Details will appear on http://phpmyadmin.net. In a hurry? you can visit
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin to download.
Marc Delisle, for the team"
(These are not published yet...)
Welcome to the first release candidate for phpMyAdmin 3.4.6, a bugfix release
containing also fixes for minor security problems.
184.108.40.206 (not yet released)
- patch #3404173 InnoDB comment display with tooltips/aliases
- bug #3404886 [navi] Edit SQL statement after error
- bug #3403165 [interface] Collation not displayed for long enum fields
- bug #3399951 [export] Config for export compression not used
- bug #3400690 [privileges] DB-specific privileges won't submit
- bug #3410604 [config] Configuration storage incorrect suggested table name
- bug #3383572 [interface] Cannot execute saved query
- bug #3411535 [display] Full text button unchecks results display options
- bug #3411224 [display] Broken binary column when 'Show binary contents' is not
- bug #3411633 [core] Call to undefined function PMA_isSuperuser()
- bug #3413743 [interface] Display options link missing after search
- bug #3324161 [core] CSP policy causing designer JS buttons to fail
- bug #3412862 [relation] Relations/constraints are dropped/created on every
- bug #3390832 [display] Delete records from last page breaks search
- bug #3392150 [schema] PMA_User_Schema::processUserChoice() is broken
- bug #3414744 [core] External link fails in 3.4.5
- patch #3314626 [display] CharTextareaRows is not respected
- bug #3417089 [synchronize] Extraneous db choices
- [security] Fixed local path disclosure vulnerability, see PMASA-2011-15
- [security] Fixed XSS in setup (host/verbose parameter), see PMASA-2011-16
Submitted by: Matthew Seaman <email@example.com> [maintainer]