Routine bugfix update to 3.4.10
- bug #3460090 [interface] TextareaAutoSelect feature broken
- patch #3375984 [export] PHP Array export might generate invalid php code
- bug #3049209 [import] Import from ODS ignores cell that is the same as cell be
- bug #3463933 [display] SELECT DISTINCT displays wrong total records found
- patch #3458944 [operations] copy table data missing SET SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALU
- bug #3469254  Setting data to NULL and drop-downs
- bug #3477063  Missing set fields and values in generated INSERT query
- bug #3460867 [libraries] license issue with TCPDF (updated to 5.9.145)
* Drop USE_MYSQL=compat and IGNORE_WITH_MYSQL=41 -- phpmyadmin has
not suddenly grown compatibility for older versions of MySQL.
However, USE_MYSQL implies an dependency on mysql-client, but
phpmyadmin can operate just fine with only the php mysqlnd
* Add a new WITH_MYSQL Options knob (off by default) -- if you want
to use the mysql-client driver.
* PHP52 doesn't have mysqlnd drivers, so require at least one of
WITH_MYSQL or WITH_MYSQLI to be selected.
Approved by: shaun (mentor)