|Commit found by message id
Thu, 16 Aug 2012
[ 09:44:05 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20120806
* The new library image.s7i was added. The contents of this library
was extracted from the program "carddemo.sd7".
* The new library make.s7i was added. The contents of this library
was extracted from the program "make7.sd7".
* The function 'str' and the 'parse' operator were added to the
* The function readDir was added to the library tar.s7i.
* A documentation comment was improved in the library bigint.s7i.
* The generation of bstring constants in the compiler (comp.sd7) was
* The function intStrHex was renamed to intStrPow2Base in the files
"int_rtl.c", "int_rtl.h" and in the compiler. The new function is
used to convert an integer to a string, when the number base is a
power of two.
* The function stri_export was renamed to stri_export_utf8 in the C
* The function cp_to_cstri was renamed to cp_to_cstri8 in the C
* Documentation comments were added and improved in the file
* The makefile mk_msvc.mak was changed to write a definition of
LIMITED_CSTRI_LITERAL_LEN to "version.h".
* Documentation comments were improved in the libraries idxarray.s7i,
array.s7i, dir.s7i, external_file.s7i, osfiles.s7i, duration.s7i
* Parameter names were added to function definitions in the
libraries array.s7i, bigfile.s7i, hash.s7i and idxarray.s7i.
* The compiler was improved to generate better inline code for set
membership (operator: in).
* The functions 'cmdFileType' and 'cmdFileTypeSL' in "cmd_rtl.c" were
improved to return FILE_ABSENT, when the file name is too long
(stat() respectively lstat() return an error and errno has the
value ENAMETOOLONG) or when the file name is an empty string.
* The new libraries subrange.s7i, ref_list.s7i and reference.s7i were
added. The contents of this libraries were extracted from the
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new