Enter Monitorix 2.6.0!
Please check the README on important configuration file changes, especially
the @FS_LIST property which has changed.
- Added a complete statistical BIND graph.
- Added support for NetBSD systems.
- Added support for grouping remote servers in the Multihost view.
(thanks to Hartmut Woehrle, hartmut AT hartmut-woehrle.ch)
- The Disk and Filesystems Usage and I/O Activity graphs have been completely
(suggested by Konstantinos Skarlatos, k.skarlatos AT gmail.com)
- Added support to monitor unlimited number of disk drives.
- Added support to monitor unlimited number of filesystems.
- Reorganized the legend in the Disk drive temperatures and health graph.
- Changed the shebang to be more portable among different systems.
- Completely rewritten the Debian/Ubuntu init script.
(suggested by Andreas Itzchak Rehberg, izzy AT qumran.org)
- Minor changes in the header of the Debian/Ubuntu init script.
(thanks to Uwe Heidrich, uweheidrich AT hotmail.com)
- Expanded to 15 characters the description in network ports.
- Changed to lines a bit thicker some graphs with few values.
clicking on a zoomable graph.
(thanks to Florian E.J. Fruth, fejf AT gmx.de)
- Fixed a bug that mixed the collected values when monitoring multiple MySQL
(thanks to Piotr Smalira, p.smalira AT g16-lublin.eu)
- Fixed a bad percentage calculation in the dentries and inodes values.
- Removed useless code when collecting Squid stats.
- Fixed a typo in a MySQL graph.