|Commit found by message id
Wed, 9 Jan 2013
[ 16:48:22 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20130105
* The Seed7 interpreter was renamed. The new name of the Seed7 interpreter
* Manual, FAQ, read_me files and several example programs were updated to
use the new name of the Seed7 interpreter (s7).
* The build process of a package can compile interpreter and compiler with
(xx and yy must be replaced with a path):
$ make S7_LIB_DIR=xx SEED7_LIBRARY=yy depend s7 s7c
* The function drwOpen in drw_win.c was improved to hide the console
window, when the program was not started from a console.
* Descriptions of the operators 'sci' and 'exp' were added to the manual.
* Documentation comments were added to clib_file.s7i.
* In pixmap_file.s7i the functions for pixmapFontFiles were improved.
* Interpreter and compiler were improved to allow using winmain as main
* In cmd_win.c the function prepareCommandLine was improved and in the
function cmdStartProcess the flag wShowWindow was changed to 1.
* The file hi.c was renamed to s7.c.
* In striutl.c the function escape_command was changed to quote commands
with special characters under windows.
* In striutl.c the function cp_to_command was improved to do a quoting
under windows, even when there are no parameters.
* Parameter names were added to null_file.s7i, osfiles.s7i, time.s7i,
pixmapfont.s7i, progs.s7i, reference.s7i, seed7_05.s7i, shell.s7i,
stritext.s7i, text.s7i, rever.sd7 and snake.sd7.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 13 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new