|Commit found by message id
Wed, 20 Feb 2013
[ 09:56:01 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20130217
* The description of exceptions in the manual has been improved.
* The handling of program data in interpreter and compiler has been
improved to free more unused memory.
* The handling of the actions PRG_FIL_PARSE and PRG_STR_PARSE in the
Seed7 compiler (s7c) has been improved to support releasing unused
* The function prgDestr (in prg_comp.c) has been improved to free
(most of) the data used by a program. Several functions, which need
to free program data, have been improved to call prgDestr.
* The functions prgCpy (in prg_comp.c) and prg_cpy (in prglib.c) have
been improve to free a program when the usage_count reaches zero.
* The functions getPixmap in draw.s7i have been improved.
* The functions decl_any (in analyze.c), dcl_const and dcl_var (both
in dcllib.c) have been improved to free unused expressions.
* The actions ARR_BASELIT, ARR_BASELIT2, ARR_TIMES, ARR_GEN, ARR_PUSH
and ARR_EXTEND in the interpreter (file arrlit.c) have been
improved to work correctly for arrays with interface elements.
* In blockutl.c the functions free_locobj, free_body, free_block and
free_local_consts have been added or improved.
* In entutl.c the function free_entity has been improved to free also
syobject and name_list.
* The function close_entity has been added to entutl.c. This function
frees the list of inactive entities.
* In executl.c the function destroy_local_init_value has been added
and the function destroy_object_list has been removed.
* The parameter dest_type has been added to the function
any_var_initialisation (file executl.c).
* The functions heap_statistic (in flistutl.c) and rtlHeapStatistic
(in heaputl.c) have been improved to write information about
* The functions free_ident and close_idents in identutl.c have been
* The function free_expression has been added to listutl.c.
* The function pop_object in name.c has been improved to add inactive
entities to a list of inactive entities
* The function close_stack in name.c has been improved to reverse the
list of local objects and to dump and free the local objects.
* The function dump_temp_value, which releases a value without
releasing the object, has been added to objutl.c.
* The function free_args has been added to prg_comp.c.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 10 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new