- Update to 0.85
- Convert to new options framework
sieve-connect was not actually verifying TLS certificate identities matched
the expected hostname. Changes with new version:
Fix TLS verification; find server by own hostname & SRV.
* TLS hostname verification was not actually happening.
* IO::Socket::SSL requirement bumped to 1.14 (was 0.97).
* By default, if no server specified, before falling back to localhost try to
use the current hostname and SRV records in DNS to figure out if Sieve is
available. Checks for sieve, imaps & imap protocol SRV records and honours
target==. to mean "no".
* This works better with the Mozilla::PublicSuffix module installed.
* Added ability to blacklist authentication mechanisms
Submitted by: "Alexey V. Degtyarev" <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)