|Commit found by message id
Wed, 17 Apr 2013
[ 08:22:48 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20130401
- The FAQ explanations concerning, 'in' parameters and different
behavior of val and ref parameters, have been improved.
- The keyboard read function getc(KEYBOARD) has been improved to
support more function keys and to accept Unicode characters also
- The program calc.sd7 has been improved to accept and display
- The automatic memory management has been improved to work also
for the files managed by pollData.
- The function openEditLineLatin1 has been added to editline.s7i.
Only Latin-1 characters are accepted and written to ''outFile''.
Unicode characters beyond ISO Latin-1 (ISO-8859-1) are ignored.
- In file.s7i the function writeln(file, string) has been defined as
DYNAMIC (virtual) function. This allows that the implementation
function writeln(socket, string) sends string and '\n' together.
- The definition of keys in keybd.s7i have been changed such that
function keys are outside the range of Unicode characters.
- The new library keydescr.s7i, which defines a hash table with
descriptive text for function keys, has been added.
- The implementation function writeln(null_file, string) has been
added to null_file.s7i. This function is used by many derived
- An implementation function of writeln(socket, string) has been
added to socket.s7i. This function sends string and '\n' together.
- Definitions of writeln (without string parameter) have been removed
from external_file.s7i, socket.s7i and utf8.s7i.
- The example programs bas7.sd7, gkbd.sd7 and kbd.sd7 have been
changed to use the hash keyDescription (defined in keydescr.s7i).
- Tests for string assignment and string append (operator &:= ) have
been added to chkstr.sd7.
- The function bigStr in big_rtl.c has been improved to realloc the
string to the correct size.
- The function determineEnvironDefines in chkccomp.c has been
- The function itf_destr in itflib.c has been improved to cooperate
with the function close_stack (defined in name.c).
- The function kbdKeyPressed in kbd_inf.c has been improved to never
wait for input (calls of tcsetattr() were fixed, see below).
- In pol_unx.c and pol_sel.c the functions addCheck, removeCheck,
polCpy, polCreate, polDestr and polClear have been improved to use
the function pointers incrUsageCount and decrUsageCount from
- The function initPollOperations has been added to pol_unx.c,
pol_sel.c and pol_dos.c.
- In str_rtl.c the functions strAppend and strCopy have been changed
to use SLICE_OVERLAPPING instead of GET_SLICE_ORIGIN.
- In str_rtl.c the functions strHeadSlice, strRangeSlice,
strSubstrSlice and strTailSlice have been improved to avoid
(mis)using the string capacity. Now the capacity of a slice is set
to zero. Before the origin of a slice was stored in the capacity.
- The function print_real_value in traceutl.c has been improved to
print interface values with more detail.
- Support for additional function keys has been added to kbd_inf.c,
kbd_poll.c, cap_def.h, trm_cap.c and trm_inf.c.
- The files kbd_inf.c and kbd_poll.c have been improved to use read()
instead of fread().
- The files kbd_inf.c and kbd_poll.c have been improved to take a
weakness of tcsetattr() into account. The function tcsetattr() may
return success, although not all changes could be carried out.
Now the calls of tcsetattr() are done via the new functions
term_descr_equal, tcset_term_descr and tcset_vmin_vtime.
- The compiler has been improved to create and use cpy_... functions
for the interface assignment (action ITF_CPY).
- The free list management for strings has been improved to allow
different maximum list lengths for strings with different capacity.
- Definitions of databasetype and sqlstmttype have been added to
common.h. This are the first steps towards database support.
Feature safe: yes
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
10 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new