Update from 2.6.11 to 2.6.13.
[ Redis 2.6.13 ]
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE, nothing very critical but upgrading
is suggested if you experienced:
1) Strange issues with Lua scripting.
2) Not reconfigured reappearing master using Sentinel.
3) Server continusly trying to save on save error.
This version of Redis may also help with AOF and slow / busy
disks and latency issues.
* [FIX] Throttle BGSAVE attempt on saving error.
* [FIX] redis-cli: raise error on bad command line switch.
* [FIX] Redis/Jemalloc Gitignore were too aggressive.
* [FIX] Test: fix RDB test checking file permissions.
* [FIX] Sentinel: always redirect on master->slave transition.
* [FIX] Lua updated to version 5.1.5. Fixes rare scripting issues.
* [NEW] AOF: improved latency figures with slow/busy disks.
* [NEW] Sentinel: turn old master into a slave when it comes back.
* [NEW] More explicit panic message on out of memory.
* [NEW] redis-cli: --latency-history mode implemented.
[ Redis 2.6.12 ]
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE, nothing very critical but a few non trivial bugs.
* [BUGFIX] redis-cli --bigkeys: don't crash with empty DB.
* [BUGFIX] stop-writes-on-bgsave-error now works in redis.conf
* [BUGFIX] Don't crash at startup if RDB is there but can't be opened.
* [BUGFIX] Initial value for master_link_down_since_seconds is now huge.
* [BUGFIX] Allow SELECT while loading the DB.
* [BUGFIX] Don't replicate/AOF an empty MULTI/EXEC if the transaction
is empty or containing just read-only commands.
* [BUGFIX] EXPIRE should not be able to resurrect keys (see issue #1026).
* [IMPROVED] Extended SET back ported from Redis 2.8 / unstable
See http://redis.io/commands/set for more information.
* [IMPROVED] Test suite improved.