|Commit found by message id
Thu, 29 Aug 2013
[ 22:58:07 mandree ] |
mail Mailing list manager with user-friendly web front-end
Note that I could not fully test all integrations yet. If integrations are
failing, please add detailed information how you set up your MTA, and
Mailman, what user/group IDs are, how list aliases are managed, and
- Update to 2.1.15.  Changes: click View the full Changelog on
- Fix without-NLS install: Install at least English template. 
- Drop EXIM3 option, we don't have an Exim 3 port any more.
- Drop INTEGRATION option, which would at best be confusing.
- Reformat COMMENT to fit into common limits.
- Fix typo in COURIER_DESC.
- When Postfix integration is chosen, add BUILD and RUN_DEPENDS on
Postfix because we need the postconf program.
- Use htdig patches for Mailman version 2.1.12 and remove BROKEN tag,
in an experimental attempt to revive htdig support.
- Fix a few minor glitches in FreeBSD-post-install-notes.
- Drop files/patch-Mailman__Cgi__confirm.py, integrated in upstream tarball.
- Add launchpad.net to MASTER_SITES.
- Update files/postfix-verp.diff.
- Install a dummy one-line text file into PYTHON_SITELIBDIR so that
Python's upgrade-site-packages would reinstall Mailman. 
- Add "status" support for rc.d script. 
- Change pre-fetch: to pre-everything::
- Revise formatting of pre-everything text to make clear it displays
default values, not current values. To avoid ports/170280.
PR: ports/135503 
PR: ports/170280 
PR: ports/170285 
PR: ports/176180 
PR: ports/181298 
Submitted by: Lowell Gilbert 
Submitted by: Stefan Lasiewski 
Submitted by: Oliver Fromme 
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new