|Commit found by message id
Tue, 22 Oct 2013
[ 08:30:47 tijl ] |
X Multimedia System -- An audio player with Winamp GUI
multimedia X Multimedia System -- audio player with Winamp GUI
RusXMMS - X Multimedia System with Russian encoding patch
- Add zh-xmms to CONFLICTS.
- Convert USE_GNOME=desktopfileutils and USE_GMAKE to USES.
- Make USE_GL conditional on the SPEC option.
- Make gettext conditional on new NLS option.
- Only set USE_AUTOTOOLS for the RUSXMMS_PATCHES option.
- Remove LIBS from CONFIGURE_ENV. Set LDFLAGS instead.
- Add missing xorg dependencies.
- Add xmms_cv_newpcm_driver=yes to CONFIGURE_ARGS. The configure test
fails on recent version of FreeBSD but the code it enables is still
relevant. Without it you cannot select a different output device.
- Remove SUB_FILES. None of the files require substitutions.
- Remove IPV6 from OPTIONS_DEFAULT. It's implicit.
- Don't exclude SIMD option from amd64.
- Use option helpers like OPTIONS_SUB, opt_CONFIGURE_ENABLE, etc.
- Install stripped libraries when !defined(WITH_DEBUG).
- Use new style LIB_DEPENDS.
- Add aclocal, autoheader and libtoolize to USE_AUTOTOOLS to fully
regenerate the build infrastructure. This fixes a lot of warnings
and allows some patches to be removed.
- Add USE_OPENSSL for RUSXMMS_PATCHES option.
- Fix the SIMD option on all architectures by removing the post-extract
- Remove the message about the RUSXMMS_PATCHES option. This is from
before there were option dialogs.
- Use the same cp command as in the script included with rusxmms instead
- Remove the ALSA test from configure with REINPLACE_CMD instead of a
patch (RUSXMMS_PATCHES case).
- Remove old libtool macros from acinclude.m4. Libtoolize adds new
- Remove MKDIR_P patching. No longer needed after running aclocal.
- Patch configure to disable ALSA (not RUSXMMS_PATCHES case).
- Fix po/Makefile.in.in with REINPLACE_CMD instead of a patch.
- Fix assembly source code files to support clang:
* Remove comments that begin with a single slash.
* Replace 'fist' instruction with 'fists' and 'fistp' with 'fistps'.
* Append '.section ".note.GNU-stack","",@progbits' to every file to
say they don't require an executable stack. These files are
compiled with -Wa,--noexecstack which clang supports but the ancient
binutils in FreeBSD base does not so without this change xmms runs
with an executable stack when compiled with base gcc.
- Support staging.
- Remove extra-patch-Visualization_Makefile.am. It's not needed when
passing VISUALIZATION_PLUGINS to configure.
- Rename patch-gcc41 to patch-General-ir-ir.c and modify it to keep the
variables static, but mark keepGoing volatile.
- Remove patch-aclocal.m4. Not needed when running aclocal.
- Remove patch-configure.in. The PTHREAD_LIBS related changes are no
longer needed and ALSA change is handled in the Makefile.
- Remove patch-ltmain.sh. Not needed with staging.
- Remove patch-po-Makefile.in.in. Handled in Makefile.
- Remove patch-xmms-config.in. Not 100% sure about this. It doesn't
affect xmms itself. Perhaps some plugins need it but I'd rather fix
those plugins then.
- Add patch-xmms-i18n.h.in. It's needed when NLS option is disabled.
- Remove pkg-message.in. All supported versions of FreeBSD have unzip
- Rename xmms.desktop.in to xmms.desktop to reflect that it doesn't
- Adjust pkg-plist for OPTIONS_SUB, NLS option, staging and
- Minor cleanups.
Approved by: "Chris Petrik" <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 3
show all files
11 vulnerabilities affecting 36 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new