|Commit found by message id
Mon, 25 Nov 2013
[ 12:34:53 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20131124
* The new library pic_util.s7i has been added. It contains utility
functions for pictures. A picture is a simple way to describe
graphic images as readable text. A picture is an array of strings,
where every character describes the color of a pixel.
* The programs castle.sd7, mahjong.sd7, pairs.sd7, panic.sd7,
shisen.sd7, sokoban.sd7 and sudoku7.sd7 have been adjusted to use
* The pictures in pic16.s7i and pic32.s7i have been adjusted to be
useable by pic_util.s7i.
* The pictures cancel_pic, folder_pic and reset_pic have been added
to pic16.s7i and pic32.s7i.
* A function to convert a pixmap image to BMP format has been added
* The function getPixelColor has been added to draw.s7i.
* In the example programs all usages of the function clear without
parameters have been replaced with clear(black). The function
clear without parameters is deprecated.
* Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the actions
DRW_GETIMAGE and DRW_GETIMAGEPIXEL.
* The performance of the function strCLit in str_rtl.c has been
improved by a factor of 10.
* The function init_bstri_constants in s7c.sd7 has been improved to
use the function c_literal instead of cCharLiteral. This way it
cannot happen that a sequence like ??( is interpreted as trigraph
sequence. As a side effect the performance has been improved also.
* The function init_win_constants in s7c.sd7 has been improved to
call getImage instead of getPixel. This improves the performance
* The functions prc_return and prc_return2 in prclib.c have been
improved to avoid using block_body when it is NULL.
* Spelling errors in chlog.txt, faq.htm, faq.txt, install.txt,
manual.htm, manual.txt, problems.txt read_me.txt, src/read_me.txt,
flistutl.c, flistutl.h, heaputl.c, heaputl.h and striutl.c have
* The function drwGetImage has been added to drw_x11.c and
* The function drwGetImagePixel has been added to drw_rtl.c.
* The program chkccomp.c has been improved to write defines for
NO_EMPTY_STRUCTS, HAS_SYMLINKS and HAS_FIFO_FILES to version.h.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
show all files
11 vulnerabilities affecting 34 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new