Update from 4.0.27 to 4.0.29:
o) third-party modules for www/nginx and www/nginx-devel.
* Fixed a compilation problem on OS X Mavericks.
* Introduced a workaround for a GCC 4.6 bug. This bug could cause Phusion
Passsenger to crash during startup. Affected operating systems include
Ubuntu 12.04 and Amazon Linux 2013.09.01, though not every machine with
this OS installed exhibits the problem. See issue #902.
* Improved Node.js support: the Sails framework is now supported.
* Improved Node.js support: the streams2 API is now supported.
* Introduced support for hooks, allowing users to easily extend Phusion
* Fixed a bug in the `passenger start -R` option. It was broken because of a
change introduced in 4.0.25.
* Fixed a bug in PassengerMaxInstancesPerApp. Fixes issue #1016.
* Fixed compilation problems on Solaris.
* Fixed an encoding problem in the Apache autodetection code. Fixes
* The Debian packages no longer depend on libruby.
* Application stdout and stderr are now printed without normal
Phusion Passenger debugging information, making them easier to read.