Update to version 3.9.3
New in this release:
* The TAB address completion in the Compose window now matches any
part of the address and not just the beginning.
* When copying or moving a message, the type-ahead search now matches
any part of a folder name and not just the beginning.
* It is now possible to replace the current signature in the Compose
window by using the '/Message/Replace signature' menu item.
* It is now possible to disable the 'Subject is empty' warning
dialogue. See the option 'Warn when Subject is empty' option on the
'/Configuration/Preferences/Mail handling/Sending' page.
* When sending messages, if the hostname cannot be determined,
fallback to 'localhost' rather than 'unknown', as the latter is
rejected by some servers.
* Added better handling of messages from broken mailers, such as
* PDF plugin: the minimum required version of poppler is 0.12.0.
* PGP/* plugin: long key IDs are now displayed in the dialogues
instead of short IDs.
* PGP/* plugin: The automatic signature check is now non-blocking.
* Python plugin: can now access accounts, mailboxes, folder
* vCalendar plugin: webcals:// URLs are now treated as https://
* Translation updates: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, French,
German, Hebrew, Slovak, Spanish, and Swedish.
* Support for Maemo has been removed.