- Update to checkin e5f36a7de8
* Package builds are now atomic. They will not update the
package repository directory until the build finishes.
This can be disabled with ATOMIC_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY (default yes).
This will convert the repository to a new format on first build.
If a build fails, all of the successful packages are retained
for the next attempt, but the old packages do not get modified.
* Disabling COMMIT_PACKAGES_ON_FAILURE (default yes) will have it
not touch the repository if the build fails; the package repository
will only be updated once a build succeeds.
* bulk now has a dry run mode (-n). Requires ATOMIC_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY
* Add KEEP_OLD_PACKAGES which will keep KEEP_OLD_PACKAGES_COUNT
number of old repositories. This can be useful for rollbacks
or bisecting. Requires ATOMIC_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY
* Add RESTRICT_NETWORKING (default yes) which can be used to disable
the network restrictions outside of 'fetch' phase.
* Add new PORTTESTING_FATAL (default yes) which can be disabled so that
failed ports (leftovers) do not cause ports depending on that port to be
skipped. This is useful for QAT.
* Fix stage orphans excluding /var/run/PORTNAME
* Stage orphan fixes for ports using kdeprefix
* /proc and /compat/linux/proc now excluded for leftovers
* nmtree fixes for head
* Misc performance improvements
* build_fs_violation was broken
* Poudriere now requires pkg-1.2 in its ports tree