- Update to 20140119
* The library tdes.s7i with TDES (Triple DES respectively 3DES)
cipher support has been added.
* The library tls.s7i has been improved to allow encoding with TDES
(3DES) and to accept the handshake message CertificateRequest.
* The function drwGetImage has been added to drw_dos.c (thanks to
"Rugxulo" for pointing out, that it was missing).
* Checks for mdiv and mod have been added to chkbig.sd7.
* The compiler (s7c) has been improved to do more optimizations for
the action BIG_MOD (operator mod). Now the functions bigLowerBits
and bigLowerBitsTemp are used when the divisor is a power of two.
* The compiler has been improved to optimize if-statements, when the
condition is constant.
* The compiler has been improved to optimize the action BIG_MDIV
(operator mdiv) correctly, when the divisor is a negated power of
two (e.g. n div -8). The generated code now corresponds to the
Seed7 expression -dividend >> log(-divisor).
* New functions to open files have been introduced in various
libraries. The new functions are openUtf8, openUtf16, openEcho,
openLine, openTee, openMore, openUpper, openLower, openReverse,
openWindow and openField. The new functions have been added as
replacement for the functions open_utf8, open_utf16, open_echo,
open_line, open_tee, open_more, open_upper, open_lower,
open_reverse, open_window and open_field. The old functions are
still supported, but they are deprecated and should not be used.
Deprecated functions will be removed in a future version.
* The example programs have been changed to use the new functions
to open files.
* Documentation comments have been added or improved in cipher.s7i,
clib_file.s7i, external_file.s7i, shell.s7i, utf8.s7i, utf16.s7i,
unicode.s7i, bytedata.s7i, big_gmp.c, biglib.c, big_rtl.c,
cmdlib.c, cmd_rtl.c, fillib.c, fil_rtl.c, intlib.c, int_rtl.c,
strlib.c, str_rtl.c and entutl.c.
* The functions bigLowerBits and bigLowerBitsTemp have been added
to big_rtl.c and big_gmp.c.
* The free list management in big_rtl.c and big_gmp.c has been
improved to allow the configuration of a maximum free list length.
* The function bigMultAssign1 has been added to big_rtl.c. This
function is used by bigMultAssign when the factor is just one
* The function bigLog2BaseLShift has been renamed to
bigLog2BaseIPow in big_rtl.c, big_gmp.c and s7c.sd7.
* The function getValue for boolean values has been added to
progs.s7i. Interpreter, compiler and runtime library have been
improved to support it.
* the management of types in the runtime library has been improved.
Now they are attached to the corresponding program. This way they
can be freed by prgDestr().