- Update to checkin df5632bbea
* bulk: Always clean restricted packages when done building if NO_RESTRICTED
* bulk: Don't rebuild unneeded deps which were not specified on the cmdline.
NOTE: This means that partial builds will not create a consistent repo of
other existing packages. I.e., running bulk PORT1 PORT2 and then
running bulk PORT1 will make it only create a consistent repo
for PORT1. Always build with the ports you expect to be there.
* Fix 'msg_error' not defined errors.
* pkgclean/distclean: Consider hardlinks for size calculation
- Fix some false-positives
- Support multiple -p options
- Parallelization improvements
- Fix skipped column sorting
- Pkg/Hour: Don't show 'Infinity' for older builds
- More column width tweaks to fix word breaking
- Fix skipped filter
- Better support for native builds on powerpc and other archs,
-a now accepts TARGET.TARGET_ARCH or TARGET_ARCH.
- Add several new methods (see poudriere.8). Note that some
of these may change a lot before release.
* Null import an existing jail: -m null -M path
* Install from existing src/obj dir: -m src=PATH
* Install from tarball: -m tar=PATH
- Always run -u after -c to get latest freebsd-updates
- Fix -r and give hints on next steps
- Try to modify the jail on creation less and do it during build
* Updates to log processing to offset common "cluster" reason
* Better QEMU support
* Better deadlock detection analysis
* testport: Add -w to save workdir just as bulk has
* Remove TRACK_BUILDTIMES
* Sign the pkg.txz for pkg(7) when using SIGNING_COMMAND
* portsnap interactive support
* Try to handle long mount points better with MNAMELEN limit of 88
by shortening many internal paths and hashing the mastername when
* Support poudriere.d/[jail-][ptname-][setname-]poudriere.conf (this support
is a bit unreliable still)
* status: Add -r to show results of a build
* Remove DURATION_FORMAT and always show HH:MM:SS to avoid wrapping at
24 hours back to 00.
* Improvements to internal timestamp utility
* Fixes for update_stats lock crashes
* Fixes for 'make clean' crashes which typically crashes a builder
* Avoid restarting jail on build start to help with lock contention