|non port: head/comms/dcf77pi/distinfo
Number of commits found: 14
Mon, 31 Mar 2014
[ 22:08 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to 2.0.2
- Prevent a possible string overflow when reading the configuration file.
- Plug a few memory leaks.
- Refactor a lot of code.
- Replace -l parameter (specify logfile) of dcf77pi by an interactive 'L' key
which can also be used to change or disable the log file.
- New entry in config.txt, "outlogfile", to specify the the default log file
- Fix a bug where the hour would be wrongly considered off by one at the
moment of a DST change.
- Various bug fixes in the GUI code (only affected displaying of the data).
- Handle log files with \n\r line endings used by RISC OS (which runs on the
- Slightly improve output when reading from a log file.
- Update README.md
Fri, 21 Feb 2014
[ 12:31 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to 2.0.1
- support DESTDIR and install-strip, uninstall targets in upstream Makefile
- clean up port Makefile accordingly
- bugfix: do not accept removed 'S' command line option
- bugfix: display 'no minute' at the correct position in GUI mode
- do not leak curses memory at exit
Sun, 16 Feb 2014
[ 12:32 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: update to version 2.0.0
- Provide an ncurses based interface in live mode, no changes when reading
from a log file
- Drop the -v and -S parameters, they are now part of the GUI
- add ncurses to USES
Fri, 31 Jan 2014
[ 00:34 rene ] |
comms/dcf77pi: Update to 1.1.3
- Add the correct number of minutes when the accumulated minute length is
more than 60 seconds (happens when e.g. the transmitter is off).
- Disallow DST changes or leap seconds if a 0 is specified for summermonth,
wintermonth, or leapsecmonths.
- Allow compilation on NetBSD.
Wed, 1 Jan 2014
[ 22:00 rene ] |
Update to 1.1.2
- replace hardcoded realfreq parameter with a dynamically determined value
and update README.md
- minor updates to time decoder
Sun, 15 Dec 2013
[ 14:19 rene ] |
Update to 1.1.1
- Calculate century (modulo 400) from year, month, day of week, day of month
- New parameter -S to set the system time
- Improvements to DST handling
- Set error state if day of month is too large, not just when greater than 31
- New parameter -t for readpin to adjust nanosleep() delay
- Determine realfreq dynamically, do not use realfreq from config.txt
- Documentation updates
- Code cleanups
Tue, 3 Dec 2013
[ 21:33 rene ] |
* Update to 1.1.0:
- New algorithm to receive bits from the radio signal from an idea by
Udo Klein, with permission  (configuration file changed)
- Use two independent maximum values for 0 and 1 bits (configuration
- New verbose display output
- Weaken precondition for processing leap seconds and DST changes to not
insist on correct values for parity bits and bit 0, 20, 17, 18
- README.md updated
- Style and other minor fixes
* Simplify PORTDOCS installation
Mon, 28 Oct 2013
[ 21:26 rene ] |
- Update to 1.0.5
- Add a note to UPDATING about the changed and renamed configuration file.
Tue, 10 Sep 2013
[ 16:23 rene ] |
Update to 1.0.4 :
- better detection for bits in the radio signal
- catch more corner cases in decoding of the time data
The configuration file (hardware.txt) needs to be updated with this update.
Mon, 22 Jul 2013
[ 14:12 rene ] |
Update to 188.8.131.52
This release fixes installation of the configuration file.
Sun, 21 Jul 2013
[ 16:40 rene ] |
Distfile was rerolled, bump PORTREVISION
[ 14:42 rene ] |
Update to 1.0.3
No need to ignore on FreeBSD < 9.0, the software will disable GPIO itself.
Mon, 24 Jun 2013
[ 09:09 rene ] |
Update to 1.0.2
Fri, 21 Jun 2013
[ 22:46 rene ] |
Yet another DCF77 decoder. This one is intended for the Raspberry Pi
platform but might work on other devices using GPIO pins too.
The received data can be logged for later playback/analysis.
Number of commits found: 14