(Only the first 10 of 246 ports in this commit are shown above. )
FPC ecosystem: Upgrade version 2.6.4 => 3.0.0
This is the first major release of FreePascal in nearly four years.
There are a ton of new features, way more to list here. see:
Several new unit ports were added, some were contracted. Most of
those were absorbed into the main FPC packages, but two units are
no longer supported: sndfile and matroshka.
All 99 remaining ports (including Lazarus ports) were build tested
on FreeBSD i386 and amd64 Release 10.2
(Only the first 10 of 106 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- editors/lazarus update to 1.4.2
- Add USE_FPC_RUN to bsd.fpc.mk. It add fpc units like run dependencies.
fpc units only are added like build dependencies (less dependencies registered
when they are installed with pkg).
- Remove GTK1 obsolete dependencies
- Bump all ports with dependencies of fpc-* units
- Bump all ports with dependencies of lazarus ports
- Clean up