- Add leveldb 1.2.20111024
LevelDB is a fast key-value storage library written at Google that provides an
ordered mapping from string keys to string values.
- Keys and values are arbitrary byte arrays.
- Data is stored sorted by key.
- Callers can provide a custom comparison function to override the sort order.
- The basic operations are Put(key,value), Get(key), Delete(key).
- Multiple changes can be made in one atomic batch.
- Users can create a transient snapshot to get a consistent view of data.
- Forward and backward iteration is supported over the data.
- Data is automatically compressed using the Snappy compression library.
- External activity (file system operations etc.) is relayed through a virtual(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )