- Update to 1.1.1
* DatabaseMetaData::getSQLKeywords() updated to match MySQL 5.5. Note
that C/C++, just like C/JDBC, returns the same list for every
MySQL database version. (Ulf)
* Added MySQL_Connection::getLastStatementInfo() which returns back the
value of the mysql_info() function of libmysql / Connector/C. (Andrey)
* Added new method ResultSetMetaData::isNumeric() and implemented it in
all classes that subclass from it. (Andrey)
* Fixed the bug causing compilation errors in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 if
stdint.h was included. See http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=60307
* Fixed bug making statement that did not raise any warning to return
warnings from previously executed statement.
* Fixed stores(Lower|Mixed)Case(Quoted)Identifiers methods.
* Built against libmysql 5.5.27 enabling support of authentification plugins
- New port: databases/mysql-connector-c++
MySQL Connector/C++ is a MySQL database connector for C++ implementing a
subset of the JDBC 4.0 API.
Feature safe: yes