Drop the SUPHP option as the www/suphp port has expired.
pkg-install and pkg-deinstall are redundant: it's all handled by
@exec and @unexec actions in pkg-plist.
Submitted by: rene
* When installed using WITH_SUPHP use a fix username/UID from
/usr/ports/UIDs. There's no equivalent /usr/ports/GIDs entry
because it defaults to group 'www'.
* Consequently change the default username from phpmyadm to _pma
and add an entry to /usr/ports/UIDs:
* Use the standard $WWWDIR for PLIST_SUB and SUB_LIST, instead of
rolling my own equivalent.
* Various internal code changes and clean-up
* Bump PORTREVISION
Note: the changes here mostly affect compilation with WITH_SUPHP
defined. If you're not a suPHP user, then there's very little
ultimately that has changed.
Submitted by: Matthew Seaman <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
- Update to phpmyadmin-2.6.1.pl3 which corrects some pugs introduced
with the security patches in pl2. Announcement is at:
- add OPTIONS support for the PHP MCRYPT and MBSTRING modules,
both of which are can be used by recent versions of phpMyAdmin.
Submitted by: Matthew Seaman (maintainer)