|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|21 Jun 2014 06:16:02
- Remove easy_install dependency
- Bump PORTREVISION to enforce a cleanup for the easy_install references
With hat: python@
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|13 Jan 2014 21:00:04
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X -> USE_PYTHON* = 2
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X+ -> USE_PYTHON* = yes
Reviewed by: python (mva, rm)
Approved by: portmgr-lurkers (mat)
|05 Dec 2013 11:39:39
databases/py-mysql2pgsql: Fix argparse dependency
argparse was missing from this ports RUN_DEPENDS, causing errors on imports.
argparse is avaiilable in the Python 2.7 and 3.2+ standard libraries so patch
setup.py to only require it for those versions.
Patch has been committed upstream and won't be necessary for the next release.
While I'm here, enable STAGE support.
Submitted by: koobs
Approved by: Volodymyr Kostyrko <email@example.com> (maintainer)
|24 Oct 2013 13:02:54
databases/py-mysql2pgsql: Fix build, Enable AUTOPLIST support
- Use DISTNAME to match upstream name
- Remove DIST_SUBDIR
- Update COMMENT
- Add pytz to RUN_DEPENDS
- Set USE_PYTHON to 2.7 only
- Enable AUTOPLIST support and delete pkg-plist accordingly
- Re-order Makefile and whitespace align
Submitted by: Volodymyr Kostyrko <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Approved by: maintainer
|20 Sep 2013 16:13:49
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|13 Sep 2012 07:12:31
Tool for migrating/converting from mysql to postgresql.
Submitted by: Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr at gmail dot com>