database/pyspatialite: Modernize before setuptools update
Modernize in preparation for a pending setuptools update which
identified this port as failing during an exp-run .
- Use canonical CHEESESHOP master site
- Use autoplist & concurrent
- Remove pkg-plist accordingly
- Remove PYDISTUTILS_PKGNAME and WRKSRC overrides
- Stop package from adding empty directory to --record (and therefore
While I'm here:
- Add LICENSE and LICENSE_FILE
- Strip shared library
- Re-patch patches according to makepatch
- Remove spurious whitespace
Approved by: python, portmgr (exp-run)
pyspatialite is an interface to the SQLite 3.x embedded relational database
engine with spatialite extensions.
It is almost fully compliant with the Python database API version 2.0 also
exposes the unique features of SQLite and spatialite.
Submitted by: lbartoletti <firstname.lastname@example.org>