|non port: head/databases/redis-devel/Makefile
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 48
Tue, 9 Sep 2014
[ 22:38 osa ] |
Upgrade from 3.0.0-beta6 to 3.0.0-beta8.
--[ Redis 3.0.0 Beta 8 (version 2.9.57) ] Release date: 29 jul 2014
This is the 8th beta of Redis 3.0.0.
>> General changes
* [FIX] Solaris compilation issues. (Matt Stancliff, Salvatore Sanfilippo)
* [FIX] Allow shared integer objects if maxmemory policy is not LRU based.
* [FIX] PFSELFTEST: less false positives. (Salvatore Sanfilippo)
* [FIX] Fail SYNC if background save child aborted due to a signal. (Yossi(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 5 Aug 2014
[ 06:36 bapt ] |
Fri, 20 Jun 2014
[ 09:12 osa ] |
Upgrade from 3.0.0-beta5 to 3.0.0-beta6.
* [FIX] Fix software watchdog signal handler crash due to re-entering.
* [FIX] Better Lua number -> string conversion for Lua scripts.
* [FIX] Serious replication bug when min-slaves-* feature is used in slaves
* [FIX] Blocking pop on lists now works when the list is created by commands
other than *PUSH* (for example SORT STORE).
>> Cluster changes
* [FIX] CRITICAL: For a bug in the implementation of CLUSTER SET-CONFIG-EPOCH
introduced with beta-3 (especially beta-4 where the command
is actually used by redis-trib), a configEpoch for a node could
jump backward, breaking the eventual consistency property of the
slots -> nodes mapping in the cluster.
Tue, 10 Jun 2014
[ 07:39 olgeni ] |
(Only the first 10 of 388 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove indefinite articles and trailing periods from COMMENT, plus
minor COMMENT typos and surrounding whitespace fixes. Categories D-F.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
Mon, 2 Jun 2014
[ 01:42 osa ] |
Upgrade from 3.0.0-beta2 to 3.0.0-beta5.
Fix lua/luajit-specific extra patches.
--[ Redis 3.0.0 Beta 5 (version 2.9.54) ] Release date: 26 may 2014
This is the 5th beta of Redis 3.0.0. It does not include any real
worthwhile change (just three days passed since the previous beta), but
fixes two stupid bugs preventing cluster tests to pass.
--[ Redis 3.0.0 Beta 4 (version 2.9.53) ] Release date: 23 may 2014
This is the fourth beta of Redis 3.0.0.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 26 May 2014
[ 15:28 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 84 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Replace lang/lua with the new lang/lua51
lang/lua51 is working the same way lang/lua52, chase ports using lua 5.1
Make the default lua lua52
Make all lua ports using USES=lua
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
Sun, 23 Mar 2014
[ 16:51 osa ] |
Upgrade from 3.0.0-beta1 to 3.0.0-beta2.
Rewrite entries for pkg-plist.
* [FIX] Sometimes the absolute config file path was obtained in a wrong way.
This happened when there was a "dir" directive inside the config file
and at the same time the configuration file was given as a relative
path to redis-server or redis-sentinel executables.
* [FIX] redis-cli: Automatically enter --slave mode when SYNC or PSYNC are
called during an interactive session.
* [FIX] BITCOUNT: fixed unaligned access causing issues in sparc and other
archs not capable of dealing with unaligned accesses. This also makes(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 17 Feb 2014
[ 22:19 osa ] |
Upgrade from 2.8.6 to 3.0.0-beta1.
--[ Redis 3.0.0 Beta 1 (version 2.9.50) ] Release date: 11 Feb 2014
This is the first beta of Redis 3.0.0 (official version is 2.8.50).
The following is a list of improvements in Redis 3.0, compared to Redis 2.8.
* [NEW] Redis Cluster: a distributed implementation of a subset of Redis.
* [NEW] New "embedded string" object encoding resulting in less cache
misses. Big speed gain under certain work loads.
* [NEW] WAIT command to block waiting for a write to be transmitted to
the specified number of slaves.
* [NEW] MIGRATE connection caching. Much faster keys migraitons.
* [NEW] MIGARTE new options COPY and REPLACE.
* [NEW] CLIENT PAUSE command: stop processing client requests for a
specified amount of time.
[ 22:00 osa ] |
Upgrade from 2.8.4 to 2.8.6.
--[ Redis 2.8.6 ] Release date: 13 Feb 2014
# UPGRADE URGENCY: HIGH for Redis, LOW for Sentinel. Redis users using Lua
scripts with EVALSHA and attached slaves and/or AOF
persistence should consider upgrading ASAP.
* [FIX] Fixed an critical EVALSHA script cache bug: scripts executed may not
propagate to AOF / Slaves correctly under certain conditions.
See issue #1549 at Github for more information.
* [FIX] Fixed multiple bugs resulting into closing the link with master or slave
during replication without good reasons. This will result in useless(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
[ 13:22 gahr ] |
- Convert to USES=tcl gmake
Tue, 14 Jan 2014
[ 10:28 osa ] |
Upgrade from 2.8.3 to 2.8.4.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE for Redis and Sentinel.
* [FIX] Makefile compatibility with non common make variants improved.
* [FIX] SDIFF crash in very unlikely to trigger state fixed.
* [FIX] Config rewriting fixed: don't wipe options unknown to the rewrite
* [FIX] Set TCP port to 0 works again to disable TCP networking.
* [FIX] Fixed replication with old Redis instances as masters by not
sending REPLCONF ACK to them.
* [FIX] Fix keyspace notifications rewrite and CONFIG GET output.
* [FIX] Fix RESTORE TTL handling in 32 bit systems (32 bit overflow).
* [NEW] Sentinel now has a run time configuration API.
* [NEW] Log when we lost connection with master or slave.
* [NEW] When instance is turned from slave to master now inherits the
old master replication offset when possible. This improves the
Sentinel failover procedure.
Wed, 11 Dec 2013
[ 16:55 osa ] |
Upgrade from 2.8.2 to 2.8.3.
Use modern name for dependent libraries.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE for Redis, HIGH for Sentinel.
* [FIX] Sentinel instance role sampling fixed, the system is now more
reliable during failover and when reconfiguring instances with
non matching configuration.
* [FIX] Inline requests are now handled even when terminated with just LF.
* [FIX] Replication timeout handling greatly improved, now the slave is able
to ping the master while removing the old data from memory, and while
loading the new RDB file. This avoid false timeouts sensed by
* [FIX] Fixed a replication bug involving 32 bit instances and big datasets
hard to compress that resulted into more than 2GB of RDB file sent.
* [FIX] Return error for inline requests with unbalanced quotes.
* [FIX] Publish the slave replication offset even when disconnected from the
master if there is still a cached master instance.
Tue, 3 Dec 2013
[ 17:04 osa ] |
Upgrade from 2.8.1 to 2.8.2.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE for both Redis and Sentinel.
* [FIX] Sentinel better desynchronization to avoid split-brain elections
where no Sentinel managed to get elected.
* [FIX] Stop accepting writes on "MISCONF" error only if master, not slave.
* [FIX] Reply to PING with an error on "MISCONF" errors.
Thu, 28 Nov 2013
[ 17:56 osa ] |
Upgrade from 2.8.0 to 2.8.1.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: LOW for Redis, CRITICAL for Senitnel. You don't need to
upgrade your Redis instances but it is highly recommended
to upgrade and restart all the Sentinel processes.
* [FIX] Fixed a bug in "new Sentinel" config propagation.
* [FIX] Fixed a false positive in Redis tests.
Sat, 23 Nov 2013
[ 11:02 osa ] |
Upgrade from 2.8.0-rc6 to 2.8.0.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: LOW, unless you want to upgrade to new Sentinel code.
* [FIX] Fixed an error in rdbWriteRaw() that should have no practical impact.
* [NEW] Log the new master when SLAVEOF command is used.
* [NEW] Sentinel code synchronized with the unstable branch, the new Sentinel
is a reimplementation that uses more reliable algorithms.
Wed, 6 Nov 2013
[ 16:02 osa ] |
Update from 2.8.0-rc5 to 2.8.0-rc6.
--[ Redis 2.8 Release Candidate 5 (2.7.106) ] Release date: 6 Nov 2013
This is the 6th release candidate of Redis 2.8 (official version is 2.7.106).
# UPGRADE URGENCY: LOW, only new features back ported, no fixes.
* [NEW] SCAN, SSCAN, HSCAN, ZSCAN commands.
Sat, 12 Oct 2013
[ 06:28 osa ] |
Update from 2.8.0-rc4 to 2.8.0-rc5.
--[ Redis 2.8 Release Candidate 5 (2.7.105) ] Release date: 9 Oct 2013
This is the 5th release candidate of Redis 2.8 (official version is 2.7.105).
Important bugs fixed inside.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: HIGH because of many non critical replication bugs fixed.
* [FIX] redis-cli: don't crash with --bigkeys when the key no longer exist.
* [FIX] Allow AUTH / PING when disconnected from slave and serve-stale-data is
* [FIX] PSYNC: safer handling of PSYNC requests with offsets in the future.
* [FIX] Replication: Fix master timeout detection.
* [FIX] Replication: Correctly install the write handler after successful PSYNC.
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 16:13 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 927 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Fri, 30 Aug 2013
[ 14:40 osa ] |
Update from 2.8.0-rc3 to 2.8.0-rc4.
--[ Redis 2.8 Release Candidate 4 (2.7.104) ] Release date: 30 Aug 2013
This is the fourth release candidate of Redis 2.8 (official version is 2.7.104).
Important bugs fixed inside.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: HIGH because of the EVAL memory leak.
* [FIX] Fixed a serious EVAL memory leak in the Lua stack.
* [FIX] Fixed server startup when no IPv6 address exists in any interface.
* [FIX] Send MISCONFIG error when BGSAVE fails because can't fork.
* [FIX] Memory efficiency with large (> a few kbytes) values improved
* [NEW] DEBUG SDSLEN for sds memory debugging.
Thu, 22 Aug 2013
[ 04:40 osa ] |
Add support for lang/lua, disabled by default.
Do not bump PORTREVISION.
Tue, 20 Aug 2013
[ 17:24 osa ] |
Update from 2.8.0-rc2 to 2.8.0-rc3.
Disable debug flags.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: HIGH
* [FIX] Improved expired keys collection algorithm. Even under heavy load keys
to be expired can't accumulate because of lack of CPU time.
* [FIX] Replication speed regression fixed (issue #1238).
* [FIX] Fixed an hard to trigger PSYNC bug.
* [FIX] Fixed Issue #1240, ZUNIONSTORE could lead to wrong result.
* [NEW] Add per-db average TTL information in INFO output.
* [NEW] redis-benchmark improvements.
* [NEW] dict.c API wrong usage detection.
Tue, 13 Aug 2013
[ 17:39 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.14 to 2.8.0-rc2.
Thu, 20 Jun 2013
[ 15:31 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.13 to 2.6.14.
UPGRADE URGENCY: HIGH because of the following two issues:
* Lua scripting + Replication + AOF in slaves problem (see Issue #1164).
* AOF + expires possible race condition (see Issue #1079).
* [FIX] AOF bug: expire could be removed from key on AOF rewrite.
* [FIX] Allow writes from scripts called by AOF loading in read-only slaves.
* [FIX] Sentinel: parse new verison of INFO replication output correctly.
* [NEW] Reset masterauth if an empty string is configured.
Fri, 3 May 2013
[ 17:38 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.11 to 2.6.13.
[ Redis 2.6.13 ]
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE, nothing very critical but upgrading
is suggested if you experienced:
1) Strange issues with Lua scripting.
2) Not reconfigured reappearing master using Sentinel.
3) Server continusly trying to save on save error.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 12 Mar 2013
[ 18:31 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.10 to 2.6.11.
UPGRADE URGENCY: LOW, however updating is encouraged if you have many instances
per server and you want to lower the CPU / energy usage.
* [BUGFIX] Replication: more strict error checking for master PING reply.
* [BUGFIX] redis-cli: use keepalive socket option for improved reliability.
* [BUGFIX] Allow AUTH while loading the DB in memory.
* [BUGFIX] Don't segfault on unbalanced quotes while parsing config file.
* [IMPROVED] serverCron() frequency is now a runtime parameter (was REDIS_HZ).
* [IMPROVED] Use a lot less CPU when idle, even with many configured DBs.
Mon, 11 Feb 2013
[ 18:38 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.9 to 2.6.10.
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE, this release contains many non-critical fixes
and many small improvements.
* [BUGFIX] redis-cli --rdb, fixed when the server sends newlines to ping.
* [BUGFIX] redis-cli, minor fixes on connection handling, prompt.
* [BUGFIX] Slow log: don't log EXEC, just executed commands.
* [BUGFIX] On failed shutdown don't try again and again compulsively.
* [BUGFIX] Fix build on sunos without backtrace().
* [BUGFIX] UNSUBSCRIBE and PUNSUBSCRIBE: always provide a reply (see 742e580)
* [BUGFIX] Lua struct library was broken, upgraded.
* [BUGFIX] Fix a bug in srandmemberWithCountCommand() with count argument.
* [BUGFIX] Test: disable clients timeout to prevent issues on slow systems.
* [BUGFIX] Sentinel: don't advertise the promoted slave as master too early.
* [IMPROVED] Whitelist SIGUSR1, see http://redis.io/topics/signals.
* [IMPROVED] Simpler to understand redis-cli --bigkeys output.
* [IMPROVED] Test now works with tclsh > 8.5.
* [IMPROVED] Added option to turn of the Nagle algorithm in slave socket.
* [IMPROVED] Optionally use SO_KEEPALIVE to detect dead peers.
Mon, 21 Jan 2013
[ 17:14 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.8 to 2.6.9.
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE if you use replication.
* [BUGFIX] Changing master at runtime (SLAVEOF command) in presence of
network problems, or in very rapid succession, could result
in non-critical problems (GitHub Issue #828).
* [IMPROVED] CLINGET GETNAME and SETNAME to set and query connection names
reported by CLIENT LIST. Very useful for debugging of
* [IMPROVED] redis-cli is now able to transfer an RDB file from a remote
server to a local file using the --rdb <filename> command
Sat, 12 Jan 2013
[ 15:48 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.7 to 2.6.8.
Add experimental support for lang/luajit, disabled by default.
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE if you use Lua scripting. Otherwise LOW.
* [BUGFIX] Multiple fixes for EVAL (issue #872).
* [BUGFIX] Fix overflow in mstime() in redis-cli and benchmark.
* [BUGFIX] Fix Linux / PPC64 behavior by correcting endianess detection.
* [BUGFIX] Fix NetBSD build by defining _XOPEN_SOURCE appropriately.
* [BUGFIX] Added missing license and copyright in a few places.
* [BUGFIX] Better error reporting when fd event creation fails.
Tue, 4 Dec 2012
[ 04:30 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.6 to 2.6.7.
Feature safe: yes
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE (unless you BLPOP using the same key multiple times).
* [BUGFIX] Don't crash if BLPOP & co are called with the same key repeated
multiple times (Issue #801).
Fri, 30 Nov 2012
[ 12:49 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.5 to 2.6.6.
Feature safe: yes
UPGRADE URGENCY: CRITICAL if you experienced one more more crashes.
MODERATE if Redis is running fine for you.
* [BUGFIX] Jemalloc updated to 3.2.0.
Sat, 24 Nov 2012
[ 13:48 osa ] |
Fix pkg-plist for packages.
Feature safe: yes
Thu, 22 Nov 2012
[ 18:17 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.4 to 2.6.5.
Feature safe: yes
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE
Warning: this release of Redis introduces a different behavior in MULTI/EXEC
handling of errors. This was done because the new behavior is safer
compared to the old one, and should not break any code targeting
Redis 2.6 in a critical way.
For more information check http://redis.io/topics/transactions
* [IMPROVED] RDB/AOF childern now log amount of additional memory used
because of copy on write.
* [BUGFIX] MIGRATE non critical fixes (see commits for details).
* [BUGFIX] MULTI/EXEC: now EXEC aborts on errors before EXEC.
* [BUGFIX] Fix integer overflow in zunionInterGenericCommand resulting
into Z[INTER|UNION][STORE] commands to crash under extremely
unlikely conditions (almost impossible in real world).
* [BUGFIX] EVALSHA is now case insensitive (and will not crash).
Thu, 8 Nov 2012
[ 21:37 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4.
Feature safe: yes
Wed, 7 Nov 2012
[ 11:56 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.2 to 2.6.3.
Feature safe: yes
* [BUGFIX] Fixed 32 bit build on Linux systems.
* [BUGFIX] MONITOR and CLIENT LIST: propertly display unix socket clients.
* [IMPROVED] redis-cli inline help updated.
* [IMPROVED] Marginally more robust AOF child handling.
* [IMPROVED] Fixed a few typos in comments.
Fri, 26 Oct 2012
[ 20:53 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.0 to 2.6.2.
Feature safe: yes
[ Redis 2.6.2 ]
* [BUGFIX] The compilation fix for RHLE5 in 2.6.1 was broken. Fixed.
* [IMPROVED] Linenoise updated, now supports Ctrl+w.
[ Redis 2.6.1 ]
* [BUGFIX] Compilation on Linux < 2.6.17 or glibc < 2.6 fixed (RHLE5 & co).
Wed, 24 Oct 2012
[ 17:34 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.0rc8 to 2.6.0.
Feature safe: yes
* [BUGFIX] Allow AUTH when server is in -BUSY state because of a slow script.
* [BUGFIX] MULTI/EXEC flow now makes sense when observed in MONITOR
* [BUGFIX] SCRIPT KILL now uses different error prefixes for different errors.
* [BUGFIX] Default memory limit for 32bit archs lowered from 3.5 to 3 GB.
* [BUGFIX] redis-check-dump is now compatible with RDB files generated by 2.6.
* [IMPROVED] New field in INFO: slave_read_only.
Sat, 6 Oct 2012
[ 13:54 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.0rc7 to 2.6.0rc8.
Add TEST option for running unit tests.
Add test and regression-test targets.
Remove needless patch.
New Makefile header convention.
* [BUGFIX] Fixed compilation on FreeBSD.
* [IMPROVED] SRANDMEMBER <count> that returns multiple random elements.
* [IMPROVED] Sentinel backported to 2.6. It will be taken in sync with 2.8.
* [IMPROVED] Helper function for scripting to return errors and status replies.
* [IMPROVED] SORT by nosort [ASC|DESC] uses sorted set elements ordering.
* [BUGFIX] Better resistence to system clock skew.
* [IMPROVED] Warn the user when the configured maxmemory seems odd.
* [BUGFIX] Hashing function is now murmurhash2 for security purposes.
* [IMPROVED] Install script no longer uses a template but redis.conf itself.
Wed, 19 Sep 2012
[ 18:20 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.0rc6 to 2.6.0rc7.
UPGRADE URGENCY: HIGH
* [BUGFIX] Theoretical bug in ziplist fixed.
* [BUGFIX] Better out of memory handling (Log produced in log file).
* [BUGFIX] Incrementally flush RDB file on slave side while performing the
first synchronization with the master. This makes Redis less
blocking in environments where disk I/O is slow.
* [BUGFIX] Don't crash with Lua's redis.call() without arguments.
* [BUGFIX] Don't crash after a big number of Lua calls on 32 bit systems
because of a failed assertion.
* [BUGFIX] Fix SORT behaviour when called from scripting.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 3 Aug 2012
[ 04:24 osa ] |
Fix whitespaces, remove needless double quotes.
[ 04:21 osa ] |
Thu, 2 Aug 2012
[ 19:07 osa ] |
Update from 2.6.0-rc5 to 2.6.0-rc6.
Thu, 19 Jul 2012
[ 17:29 osa ] |
Remove databases/redis-scripting, use databases/redis-devel instead.
Update CONFLICTS for databases/redis and databases/redis-devel.
Tue, 17 Jul 2012
[ 18:23 osa ] |
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Readding the removed port redis-devel.
Update to the latest development version 2.6.0-rc5.
Mon, 20 Sep 2010
[ 18:19 osa ] |
Remove databases/redis-devel after merge to databases/redis.
Fri, 10 Sep 2010
[ 05:59 osa ] |
Update from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1.
- Fixed a not critical but important VM bug: from time to time a race
condition may happen and a client may never get the reply from a given
- Now we have a make install target as stated in the README.
- redis-cli no longer tries to understand if it's part of a pipe
so there is to use the -x option to read the last arg from stdin.
This prevents it from creating problem when running inside cron scripts.
- Fixed the init script provided in the tar.gz. It was totally broken.
- Fixed a bug related to connecting more than 10k clients to Redis.
Fri, 3 Sep 2010
[ 16:44 osa ] |
Welcome to redis 2.0.0!
Sun, 15 Aug 2010
[ 09:18 osa ] |
Update from 1.2.6 to latest development version 2.0.0rc4 after repocopy.
Add the note in UPDATING about configuration file changes.
[ 08:02 osa ] |
Forced commit to notify the repocopy is done:
databases/redis -> databases/redis-devel.
Submitted by: osa
Repocopied by: marcus
Number of commits found: 48