Enhanced color version of standard calendar utility Maintained by:sanpei@FreeBSD.org Port Added: unknown License: not specified in port
CAL is a nicely-enhanced version of the unix `cal' command.
* Hilights today's date when displaying a monthly calendar.
* Displays an optional user-definable list of `special day'
descriptions (like appointments) to the right of the monthly
calendar display. Cal can be set optionally to ignore appointments
older than the current day. Next month's appointments are shown if
there is room to do so. Multiple appointment data files may also
be specified on the commandline.
* You can specify your own appointment and color definition files on the
commandline, or use the defaults.
* Date descriptions can display "years since" a given year, useful for
birthdays and anniversaries.
* Completely configurable colors -- eight separate color attributes.
* No ANSI driver needed for colors, and the output may be redirected
anywhere, just like the unix version. However, ANSI color control may
be enabled (e.g. for unix) with a #define in the source code.
* Commandline-compatible with unix `cal' command, but with several
enhanced switch settings.
Requests, bug reports, suggestions, donations, proposals for
contract work, and so forth may be sent to:
Attn: Alex Matulich
Unicorn Research Corporation
4621 N. Landmark Drive
Orlando, FL 32817-1235
407-657-4974 FAX 407-657-6149
or send e-mail to email@example.com.