|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|20 Sep 2013 16:21:38
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|14 Aug 2013 22:35:54
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_SAFE variable
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
|04 Jul 2013 23:34:33
Update the KDE Software Compilation to 4.10.5.
Proudly brought to you by the KDE on FreeBSD team. We're sorry to ship two
KDE updates in just a few days, but the work on 4.10.5 was very light
compared to 4.10.4 so it was ready much faster.
The release announcement can be found in .
The biggest news for us on FreeBSD is that the Ruby bindings should work
with Ruby 1.9 now.
I will probably add a note to UPDATING later about this, but as avilla@
pointed out, the clang support we mentioned that was improved in 4.10.4
requires a rebuild of the ports that depend on kdelibs4. Most of them are
covered by this update, but those which are not part of the Software
Compilation need to be rebuilt manually to make sure the previous issues
(proper symbol visibility being the most annoying of them) are solved.
|02 Jul 2013 19:04:19
Update to KDE SC 4.10.4, proudly presented by the KDE on FreeBSD team.
With commits from avilla@, makc@, rakuco@ and Schaich Alonso.
The upstream announcement can be found in .
clang support should be more stable now, with clang being recognized by
kdelibs4 and being passed the correct flags to build other ports.
Additionally, all ports being committed have been verified to build with
-CURRENT's clang 3.3 on an amd64 tinderbox (special thanks go to swills@ for
Work on the newly-released 4.10.5 will begin shortly.
|18 May 2013 20:34:42
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.3 ports!
- Remove patches and checks for unsupported FreeBSD versions.
The area51 repository features commits by avilla, rakuco and myself.
|27 Mar 2013 11:55:26
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.1 ports!
- kdegames4 port has been split.
- kdeutils4-printer-applet and system-config-printer-kde have been
replaced by print/kde4-print-manager.
- Recover misc/kde4-l10n-mr from attic.
- New USE_KDE4 components: kactivities, libkdegames, nepomuk-core,
- Provide sharedmime component with magic: ports don't need to
run update-mime-database themselves now.
- Switch some ports to out-of-source build.
- Update port comments.
- Adjust dependence on Qt4 components.
- x11/kde4 installs modern kdepim4 now.
- Remove redundant aspell and hspell from kdelibs4, both
can be enabled in textproc/enchant if needed.
- Remove stale bits from bsd.kde4.mk
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso and myself.
- Tobias Berner
|22 Mar 2013 14:18:02
- Don't set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE for debug builds (cmake.mk already handles it)
- Don't set WITH_DEBUG for unstable branch (KDE4_BRANCH)
- Remove now useless KDE4_BUILDENV
KDE SC ports:
- Chase KDE4_BUILDENV removal: replace 'KDE4_BUILDENV= yes' with
'USES= cmake:outsource' and add USE_LDCONFIG if needed
|03 Feb 2013 20:10:39
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.9.5 ports!
- kdebindings ports have been renamed to match upstream.
- kdemultimedia and kdenetwork have been split.
- New port games/pairs added.
- Trim Makefile header
- Convert to new option framework
- New USE_KDE4 components: libkcddb, libkcompactdisc
databases/akonadi to 1.9.0
devel/grantlee to 0.3.0
textproc/rasqal to 0.9.30
textproc/redland-bindings to 188.8.131.52
textproc/soprano to 2.9.0
x11-toolkits/attica to 0.4.1
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso, avilla, dbn,
jhale, makc and rakuco.
- Oleg Sidorkin
- Tobias Berner
- Kurt Jaeger
|14 Jun 2012 16:57:38
Convert to USE_QT4. USE_QT_VER and QT_COMPONENTS are deprecated.
|14 Jun 2012 16:42:04
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.8.4, probably the last release in 4.8.x
Official announcement: http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.8.4.php
|25 May 2012 02:15:21
KDE/FreeBSD team presents long awaited KDE SC 4.8.3!
kdeaccessibility4 and kdeutils4 are now meta ports. deskutils/kdepim4 updated
to match KDE SC version, old kdepim preserved in deskutils/kdepim44.
Follow UPDATING instruction!
- deskutils/kcharselect(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|24 May 2012 21:27:56
Forced commit to note repocopies:
misc/kdeutils4 -> archivers/ark
misc/kdeutils4 -> comms/kremotecontrol
misc/kdeutils4 -> deskutils/kcharselect
misc/kdeutils4 -> math/kcalc
misc/kdeutils4 -> security/kgpg-kde4
misc/kdeutils4 -> security/kwallet
misc/kdeutils4 -> sysutils/kdf
misc/kdeutils4 -> sysutils/kfloppy
misc/kdeutils4 -> sysutils/sweeper
misc/kdeutils4 -> x11-clocks/ktimer